Welcome to this Blog post, the 3rd in a series featuring the 9 newest clips from Alive with Clive on YouTube.
From time time, when additional sets of 9 new clips are added to The Alive with Clive TV Channel on YouTube, you’ll be able to see each one by clicking on the corresponding image for each one below.
Also, when you scroll over each image with a mouse on a computer, you’ll see a brief description for each song, and when you linger with your finger on an image on an iPhone, the description will pop up on a separate screen. (The “linger with your finger” method may also work on an Android device.)
Remember, each song represents one of the best songs of each singer-songwriter featured, and each song is sure to bring joy, inspiration or a new perspective to your life in some way.
Topics addressed in this group of songs include:
- A tribute to a beloved deceased family member;
- Acknowledging the fortitude of the human heart;
- Rising above self-flagellation to stay inspired;
- The power of love to provide a sense of purpose;
- Being humbled to seek guidance through adversity from a higher power;
- Becoming emotionally unshackled from a relationship that ended; and
- Keeping hope and faith alive through troubling times.
Now, here are the 9 newest clips as of November 1, 2017, for you to enjoy:
If you’d like to do some shopping, take a look at these offerings from Amazon:
To see the latest shows on Alive with Clive, click here.
Please also take a moment to Subscribe to The Alive with Clive TV Channel on YouTube after you click on this image:
P.S.: If you like this group of songs, you’re bound to like these other groups too:
# 1 in the Series: September 26, 2017
# 2 in the Series: October 12, 2017