Here’s the latest news from the world of Alive with Clive:
1. A Major Alive with Clive Milestone to Celebrate
In 10 days, we will be celebrating the tenth anniversary of Alive with Clive, which began on October 7, 2004.
So, in thinking about this special major milestone, I thought to myself how awesome it would be to raise $10,000 of the $30,000 I’m seeking to raise in the crowdfunding campaign for The 1st Alive with Clive 10K Charity Extravaganza within the next 10 days!
2. The Latest News about the Crowdfunding Campaign
If you’ve been to the Web site for Alive with Clive lately, you will have noticed the following image in the side-bar:
So you are now strongly encouraged to avail yourself of all of the offerings in the campaign that are available for you to see when you click here.
3. New Alive with Clive Video Clips on YouTube
If you’d like to implement my suggestion of contributing a dollar amount for each new video clip from Alive with Clive I post on The Alive with Clive TV Channel on YouTube, since I published the blog post [AWC 10KE] Do You Want Singer-Songwriters To Thrive? in which I made this suggestion on September 13, I’ve added a dozen new clips — and many more are on the way!
Here’s the list of the new clips:
1. “Happy To Be Alive” by Toby Tobias
2. “Going Home” by Kat Quinn
3. “West for a While” by Caitlin Mahoney
4. “Denial” by Christine Sweeney
5. “Making a Garden Grow” by Paul Sforza
6. “Sun, Rum and Rain” by Rick Nestler
7. “Bear in a Bikini” by ZERENA
8. “One Voice” by Tiffany Thompson
9. “Undone” by Abby Adams
10. “Patterns of the Rain” by Dan Sheehan
11. “Trouble” by Khaled Dajani
12. “The Story of Us” by Rue Snider
I’ve published a post on the Alive with Clive page on Facebook and a tweet for each new clip, so if you like you can scroll to the bottom of the Home Page and select the new video clips you’d like to see from the posts on Facebook or the Tweets, based on the brief description of each song and the mood you’re in or the area of your life that is occupying your attention.
Though these songs were performed on Alive with Clive more than a year ago, they have a timeless quality to them and every single one of them, like almost all the songs performed on Alive with Clive, will give you a unique perspective about an aspect of life or move you in some way.
Here, for example, is the clip of “The Story of Us,” a stirring and compelling song by Rue Snider about two people in a relationship who find themselves drifting apart:
If you resolved to contribute, say, $3 a clip, you could click on the donate button and contribute $36, or instead select one of the four phenomenal courses that are available at a discount of 80% and for a little extra acquire The FIRST Alive with Clive Top 20 compilation as well.
In case you weren’t aware, each one of the four courses that are currently available at a discount of 80% has information to give you the skills and knowledge to generate one or more streams of income that will enable you to either quit your day job if that’s what you’d like to do, or generate additional income for recordings, tours, vacations or even retirement — which I like to call refirement!
And even if you didn’t resolve to contribute any amount per clip, make sure you check out and partake of the incredible offerings while they’re still available at https://alivewithclive.tv/awc-10ke-offerings.
As a reminder, special bonuses and benefits are being provided for the early movers who acquire The Gold Package, so pay careful attention to that option too!
4. Spreading the Word about The Crowdfunding Campaign
To support me in my quest to cause The 1st Alive with Clive 10K Charity Extravaganza to be a rip-roaring success, and to enable us to celebrate the first 10 years of Alive with Clive with smiles galore, I would be ever so grateful if you shared the link to the offerings in the crowdfunding campaign on your Facebook pages, in your tweets and in emails you send to your fans.
To make it as easy as possible for you to do so, here are some posts, tweets and messages you could edit to your satisfaction and send to your fans:
- Check out the amazing benefits available for you in the crowdfunding campaign for The 1st Alive with Clive 10K Charity Extravaganza at https://alivewithclive.tv/awc-10ke-offerings/
- Clive Swersky has put together a superb array of benefits to equip you with essential knowledge and money-making skills for life if you participate in the crowdfunding campaign at https://alivewithclive.tv/awc-10ke-offerings/
- Extraordinary value awaits all who participate in this crowdfunding campaign at https://alivewithclive.tv/awc-10ke-offerings/
- See how u can score in #AlivewithClive’s quest involving singer-songwriters and charities https://alivewithclive.tv/awc-10ke-offerings/
Paragraphs for Email:
- Alive with Clive has launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise $30,000, of which $10,000 will be given to charities that participate in The 1st Alive with Clive 10K Charity Extravaganza. An extraordinary array of life-enhancing information is available for those who support the campaign. Please see what is in store for you and consider participating in the campaign by going to https://alivewithclive.tv/awc-10ke-offerings/
- Alive with Clive, the voice for today’s top emerging and established singer-songwriters, has launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise $30,000 so that (1) $10,000 can be given to charities, (2) Alive with Clive can continue to provide invaluable exposure for singer-songwriters, and (3) larger extravaganzas to benefit singer-songwriters and charities can be created in the future. Check out the amazing array of benefits available to you if you participate at https://alivewithclive.tv/awc-10ke-offerings/
If you want to see singer-songwriters and charities continue to thrive in collaboration with Alive with Clive, your posts, tweets and emails about the crowdfunding campaign will be a major contribution that will be greatly appreciated!
So, I look forward to seeing your posts, tweets and emails that refer your friends, fans and subscribers to https://alivewithclive.tv/awc-10ke-offerings.
5. This Week on Alive with Clive: Nick Deutsch (1st of 2 shows)
On This Week on Alive with Clive, experience the fruits of the dedication featured guest, Nick Deutsch, has devoted to developing himself into a blossoming singer-songwriter who develops a deep connection with his listeners by sharing his innermost thoughts and emotions through his songs.
Nick suffered the misfortune of losing his mother to cancer a couple of years ago in his mid-twenties, and through the experience has gained profound wisdom that is captured in a paragraph in his bio on his Web site.
When you watch the show, you’ll hear this paragraph and see Nick perform four of the eight songs he performed in the two shows he taped on Alive with Clive.
And remember, after you watch the show, if you enter the current contest, you could be the one to win ALL the Prizes.
To see the 1st of 2 shows featuring Nick Deutsch on This Week on Alive with Clive, click here.
That’s all for now, folks.
Have a delightful weekend!
https://alivewithclive.tv – creating synergies between companies, singer-songwriters and charities
P.S. Please click on the social sharing buttons below to share the posts about the crowdfunding campaign for The 1st Alive with Clive 10K Charity Extravaganza. Thank you!