Amelia Rose accompanied by her father, Alan Douches, sings “Forever,” “Fallen Stars, Dear Marilyn,” “Broken” and “Fly Away”
*Recorded in White Plains, New York, on June 15, 2015
Answer the questions from the show below to enter the Contest for The 1st Alive with Clive10K Charity Extravaganza, win prizes, and cause $10 from funds available for charities to go to the charity you select.
1. For my Words of Wisdom, I referred to the song, “Firework,” by Katy Perry. True or False?
2. In which song do you hear this lyric?: “And we’re on our own and we’ve got nowhere else to hide”
3. When discussing “Fallen Stars, Dear Marilyn,” did Amelia Rose say she first read The Wizard of Oz at the age of 7? Yes or No
4. For how many of the four songs performed during this show did Alan use a capo on his guitar?
5. What is the name of the song in which Amelia Rose included a clapping part as a result of a suggestion from her Mom?