Dan Rauchwerk sings “Mrs. McLaughlin,” “Memphis,” “It Just Is” and “Till It’s Over”
Answer the questions from the show below to enter The Alive with Clive New Shows Contest.
1. With reference to Dan’s song, “It Just Is,” did I read lines from the poem, The Dash, by Linda Ellis? Yes or No
2. During this show, I asked Dan to explain the difference between a mandolin and a bouzouki. True or False?
3. Did Dan say he used to walk through the cemetery near his home when he was younger? Yes or No
4. For how many songs performed during this show did Dan use a capo on his mandolin? 3 or 4
5. Did Dan and I discuss the origin of the expression “It ain’t over till the fat lady sings”? Yes or No
With The Alive with Clive Crowdfunding Campaign of 2016, Everybody Wins! — To Find Out How, Click Here Now
* Recorded in White Plains, New York, on February 11, 2019.
Blog post about Dan Rauchwerk | 2nd Show