To introduce you to the launch of my crowdfunding campaign to raise at least $30,000 so I can give away $10,000 in The 1st Alive with Clive 10K Charity Extravaganza, I’m publishing a 3-part series of blog posts.
This blog post is the first in the series.
By reading this series, you will become equipped with new ways of thinking to empower you to fulfill your dreams.
Quick Summary of This 3-Part Series
In this blog post, I’m going to outline the purpose for the Extravaganza, so that you can fully appreciate what it provides, and you can discover what’s in it for you.
In the second blog post in this series, I’m going to share how, to design the Extravaganza, I combined the breathtaking solution to a fascinating riddle with one of the most powerful relatively-untapped forces in the universe.
And in the third blog post, I’m going to give you a sense of what you can expect in the crowdfunding campaign, which will be launched soon after the third blog post is published, to create the funding for the Extravaganza.
The Purpose for the Extravaganza
Some of you may know that a few years ago I created a Promise for the World as the context for my life. My Promise is that, by 2030, every person on the planet is lit up, fully self-expressed and living passionately, creating an upward spiral of brilliance and joy in the world!
The Extravaganza is one of the ways in which I am taking action to cause my Promise to be known and expressed in the world.
While you may also know that I am a fan of quotes and have compiled a book of quotes called Quotes To Multiply Your Magnificence – A Compilation of the Most Inspiring and Insightful Quotes of All Time! one quote in particular stands out as being particularly memorable for me, and it is this one, from George Bernard Shaw:
“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.
“I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.
“I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no ‘brief candle’ for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.”
Benefits for Five Distinct Groups
Now, with the Extravaganza, my purpose is to create benefits for five distinct groups:
- Fans and supporters
- Alive with Clive
The Extravaganza has thus been designed so that:
- The dedicated and talented emerging and established Singer-Songwriters who are featured on Alive with Clive receive lots of additional exposure and a boost to their careers in music;
- Companies can capitalize on the cause-related marketing and goodwill-generating opportunities associated with providing sponsorship dollars so that funds are available for charities in the Extravaganza, and for singer-songwriters to be nurtured;
- Charities create additional awareness for their causes, increase the number of their supporters, and give their supporters an opportunity to win prizes by contributing to the charities through participation in an uplifting activity, i.e., discovering singer-songwriters featured on Alive with Clive, that involves no out-of-pocket cost;
- Fans and supporters of charities, companies, singer-songwriters and Alive with Clive receive the chance to obtain valuable information to increase their income as a reward for participating in the crowdfunding campaign; and
- Alive with Clive, the voice for today’s top singer-songwriters, has funding to create additional more elaborate Extravaganzas to continue to fulfill on the above-mentioned objectives in the future!
In other words, for everyone who is participating, it’s win-win-win!
In particular, here are four reasons why I feel it is so essential for singer-songwriters to be nurtured and empowered:
- I do not even want to begin to imagine a world without their songs, and the joy and inspiration they provide;
- Studies reveal that the study of music in schools leads to better grades, and singer-songwriters who are seen on TV inspire others to study music;
- Children, teenagers and adults who study and perform music develop key skills for life, like self-discipline, confidence, the ability to persevere and overcome challenges, and enhanced self-esteem, and thus have an uplifting impact on their communities; and
- Singer-songwriters constantly contribute to communities by raising funds for charities at benefit concerts.
As mentioned, in my next blog post, you’re going to discover how the combination of:
- the breathtaking solution to a perplexing riddle I found in one book, and
- one of the most powerful relatively-untapped forces in the Universe described in another,
led me to create this Extravaganza in the way it has been designed.
Make sure you see my next blog post, since it most definitely has the potential to alter the way you think about and live your life.
Please also encourage your friends to go to http://alivewithclive.tv and register to receive The Alive with Clive Newsletter, so they can learn about and participate in the crowdfunding campaign as well as the Extravaganza.
And, there is still time for representatives of charities and companies to indicate their willingness to participate – at http://alivewithclive.tv/for-charities (for charities), and at http://alivewithclive.tv/be-a-sponsor (for companies).
In addition, please post a comment about this blog post below and use the social sharing buttons below to share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
Thank you for your interest and participation in the 1st Alive with Clive 10K Charity Extravaganza!
http://alivewithclive.tv – creating synergies between companies, singer-songwriters and charities
P.S. Make sure you see my next blog post, since it is going to include an especially-informative video that will in all likelihood cause you to expand your view of what you think is possible for you to accomplish in your life.