What is it about New Jersey that is responsible for producing so many great singer-songwriters?
Is it the water?
Is it the air?
Or is it the culture?
Whatever it is, over the past few decades it has produced a long line of great performers, including:
- Frankie Valli;
- Frank Sinatra;
- Paul Simon;
- The Jonas Brothers;
- Bon Jovi; and
- Bruce Springsteen.
Now New Jersey can be proud to add to this list another inspiring singer-songwriter with the passion, dedication and talent to become another one of the greats — Matt Colligan!
Matt was recently featured on two shows on Alive with Clive, and gave an impressive performance of 8 of his songs!
Drawing upon his experience with Italian music industry mogul, Umberto Labozzetta and Lab Promotion during visits to Italy, Matt combines thoughtful poetic lyrics and a smooth voice with musical influences from a wide range of famous bands and performers such as U2, Peter Gabriel, Bad English, Jason Mraz and Bon Jovi, to produce a sound that all who get to experience his music enjoy.
During Matt’s 1st Show on Alive with Clive, he performed these four songs:
1. “All the While,” about finding simple solutions to seemingly complex problems;
2. “Music Box,” about living with the burden of having committed an act of infidelity;
3. “You Are Home,” a song Matt wrote for his wedding; and
4. “Torn Apart,” about not letting your internal struggles affect your life.
And during his 2nd Show, he performed these four songs:
1. “Your Way,” a song to encourage people to leave relationships that aren’t working;
2. “Battle Scars,” about a person who is tormented by voices inside their head;
3. “Just Drive,” a song that emerged from Matt’s commitment to being a singer-songwriter; and
4. “In the Distance,” about staying committed to goals and dreams.
Here are the links to Matt’s two shows on Alive with Clive:
If you’ve been a fan of any of the famous performers mentioned above, you’re destined to feel a strong connection to and be inspired by Matt Colligan while you watch his two shows on Alive with Clive!
And, you can see Matt Colligan LIVE at Rockwood Music Hall, Stage 1 on Sunday, December 4, at 5 p.m.
https://alivewithclive.tv — where today’s top singer-songwriters thrive!