Four recent Google searches revealed the following number of results after a search was made for these artists:
Beyoncé – 239 million
While it’s unlikely that the number of search results for the first three above-mentioned superstars will alter too dramatically over the next few months, it’s highly likely the number for the fourth artist on the list – actress, model, singer-songwriter extraordinaire, and recent guest on Alive with Clive – Kristen Plati, is about to increase exponentially!
That’s because, at this stage, while not as many people know about Kristen Plati, her singing and songs nevertheless possess the same inherent qualities of fiery passion and unabashed self-expression that have led music fans to embrace and adore Adele, Beyoncé and Christina Aguilera!
Originally from Perth, Australia, and now based in New York City, Kristen began taking singing lessons at 5 years old and ever since then has continued to sing and share her passion for music and performing with those around her.
Starting in the theatre at a young age, she has performed in shows such as Les Misérables, The Sound of Music, The Women of Lockerbie and Orpheus in the Underworld.
She is a graduate of the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts in Perth, Australia, and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City.
Kristen also starred in the Bravo TV series, Your Husband Is Cheating On Us, which aired in 2018; was in a national commercial for Dia and Co; and has been in Off-Broadway shows as well as numerous short films and online productions since arriving in New York about six years ago.
As a model, she is signed to TRUE Model Management in New York City, and has lots of modeling experience, modeling for companies such as Macy’s, ThickWave, Dia and Co, Target, Sears, Overstock.com and Boscovs.
All those activities and accomplishments notwithstanding, she summoned the focus to tap into her passion to write songs.
As a result, in collaboration with talented and accomplished music producer, Austin Bello, she created her scintillating debut album, Find Me Lost, which was released on March 5, 2019, and is now available on all digital music platforms worldwide.
Her songs have been described as a personal journey of pain and self-discovery through the ups and downs of love and being someone in her twenties in New York City.
On Alive with Clive, accompanied by backing tracks, she sang four of the eight songs from Find Me Lost in her 1st Show and three of the eight as well as “Let You Go,” the first song she wrote, in the 2nd Show.
Here are the lists of songs Kristen Plati performed in her two shows on Alive with Clive:
- “You I Need”
- “Lost in Us”
- “Let You Go”
- “Nothing on Me”
In the 1st Show:
- “Shadows” is a about wanting to see behind the facade a person erects so you discover who they really are when they’re not doing their best to impress;
- “You I Need” is about feeling deserted by someone you thought would be available for you during a troubling time;
- “Armed” is a song about being on guard in a relationship to avoid being hurt by the seductive charms of a suitor who continues to be deceitful; and
- “Lost in Us” is about that phase in a relationship when you are aware it isn’t working and realize that something has to shift, but you don’t know what’s next so you remain in the relationship for the time being, “Lost in Us.”
“When the shadows dance around me in my dreams
In the 2nd Show:
- “Boomerang” is a fun upbeat song with an underlying theme of assertively breaking free from a stifling relationship built on pretenses so as to be fully self-expressed;
- “Mistake” is a song about realizing after a series of letdowns that you respect yourself too much to remain in a relationship that isn’t working for you;
- “Let You Go” is about that time in a relationship when it dawns on you that you’re in a relationship for short-term comfort rather than enduring love, and that it’s time to summon the courage to end it and move on; and
- “Nothing on Me” is a seriously-jocular song about letting the world know that you will passionately fight for what you believe is right.
Kristen’s lyrics are so compelling that you too are likely to find yourself eagerly awaiting more songs from her – both because of what the songs say and because of the way she sings them.
You’ll most definitely enjoy noticing how her creative and innovative mind works to combine words and music to form songs that stir your soul!
https://alivewithclive.tv — where today’s top singer-songwriters thrive!
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN HAVE FUN AND WIN PRIZES IN THESE TWO CONTESTS?